2010/04/18

Too Many Games, not enough time...


   Howdy, Y'all!  It's Sunday again, and I'm wasting it playing video games.  That should explain why there hasen't been any text blogs for the past couple weeks.  Apparently, I'm in a low point of my addiction cycle...

   Usually I only feel like gaming on Saturday, 'cause I can stay up half the night if I need to (need...sheesh!).   Bioshock kinda screwed that up.  I was playing just about every night, being careful to go to bed on time.  Getting up at 4:30 is a bitch when you went to bed at 12:30.

   But, I finished Bioshock (twice), and moved on to some other games I've had sitting around collecting dust:  Infernal (I got it cheap), Far Cry, Timeshift, Quake4 (yes, I still haven't got deeper than the first level) and Doom 3(ditto).  I bought Call of Duty (original) Deluxe edition Box set for 5$, and Saints Row 2 for the same price.  Then I realized:  TOO MUCH!  TOO MANY GAMES TO CHOOSE FROM!!

I'm up to my nipples in gaming goodness!!

   Today, my chores are done (save the laundry, which takes all damn day), so I'm diving into Prey.  Hell, it almost took as long to develop the damn game as it did for me to get around to playing it.  It's worth the wait, though, because I have a much better video card than before, and can see all the pretty stuff!  Well, to call all that gorey sick scary stuff pretty....you'd have to be a gamer, I guess...or a horror movie freak.

  I must say, and if you've clicked any of the links above you'll agree, that Youtube has inadvertantly done something great for the Gaming community.  If you just don't have the skills, hardware or time, you can STILL experience some of the greatest games on the planet.  All thanks to gamers themselves, and the "free" posting abilities they get from Youtube.  Great job, guys (and girls!)

   Well, shit....I got some aliens to disembowel.  LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"