2010/04/10

Shitbar Shiterday: What's in store

Howdy, y'all.

This is the explanation section.

   You may have listened to my last show and wondered: "Halloween?  WTF?  It's fucking april, for fuck's sake!!  And, what was that shit about Ike, a year and a half late?

You are absolutely right.  It IS April, for fuck's sake. April 2010.

   Okay, here's what's going on:  I started this blog recently, but I've been making shows for a couple of years.  They were put up on the Archive, and the Comic Book Haters posted them on their blog for me.

   Yeah, it's all about being "underground".  There were a lot of promises made, and I tried to keep them, but there's a quality that can't be reached when your heart isn't into it.  My heart isn't always into it.  There are a lot of things begging my interest, and keeping up with THAT kind of quality on a weekly basis wasn't a promise I could keep.

   So, I wanted a BIG break.  Bigger than big.  Like, a year off.  I only want to make shows when I WANT to.  That way, they'll be worth listening to, right?

   With this blog, I'm putting the shows out once a week until I'm cashed.  Right now, I'm sitting on 17 shows.  That's 16 released shows, and one I'm not so done with (lazy fuck...).  We're at seven, right?  That leaves about 9 shows to go until 17.  Therefore, 8 weeks from now, I start putting out new shows.  At the rate of one per week, no less, I guess...

   No, I don't know what they are going to be like yet.  All's I know is: New shows are going to be a mixed bag.  Some audio, some video, some short and some long.  The video is what's gonna be fun.  I've been practicing with my camera, and checking out Youtube, and let me tell ya: they ain't got shit on what I'm gonna put out. Editing?  Shit, I don't have the patience to edit video.  It's all gonna be one-take or nothin'

   Best of all:  I ain't gonna advertise.  Yep, I'll be lucky if one or two people EVER SEE or HEAR this shit...  Because, I want to stay hidden, y'all.  I know: Kinda crazy to put this kind of work into something yer gonna hide, right?  Well, lemme tell you about my music career...nah, nevermind.

And I'm cool with that.  That's what underground is all about.

   So, if you are reading this: you are lucky...I guess.  Lucky in the sense that you stumbled upon something that very, very few people are ever going to be aware of.

   Enjoy.  Because, there are few things in this life that are still hidden treasures.  What I share with you is, to me, my treasures.  It's my time, my heart and my soul.  I will only speak when I have something to say, and I will use as few words as possible, taking care that you are entertained either way.  Still, you can just ignore me, and enjoy the music for all I care.  At least you get something out of it.

Remember:  It's free, and I gain absolutely nothing...save the personal therepudic benefits, of course.

Cheers, muhmakkas!

1 comment:

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"