2010/04/23

Check Yer Head...Comix, Episode 9: Check Yer Video



Here, take it home with you!

[For some reason, this remains the most downloaded of all my shows. 1,203 times (What the fuck?).  I can't get the embedding to work (it cuts the video in half), so click on the link above, choose "open", and it should play in your chosen video player... or not. Who knows, you could have a really shitty computer. Allright, which one of you bastards said "just like yours"?  Anyway, if you don't want the nice-looking version, click here, and it won't take 3 minutes for your crappy computer to download.  Either way, yer gonna haveta delete it when yer done.]

  "Well, folks, It's been an interesting Holiday season. It started out with a nasty little virus that wiped out my HDD. Since episode 9 was obliterated, I just decided to make a little video tour of my studio and comix vault.
I'm no Spielberg, so don't expect Oscar material.


SEE...how my drunk ass lives.

WITNESS...as I stumble around my comix vault, trying not to trip over stacks of comic books

AGONIZE...as you and your co-miserators try to figure out exactly WHAT IS WRONG with me!!

(no comix were harmed in the creation of this video)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"