2010/05/25

Open To The Public


   Well, I don't know if it's just because I'm desensitized from the massive web-surfing recently, or that I'm buzzed on Guinness on a Tuesday night, but I'm gonna open up the door.  I'll just let my "freak flag fly" for more than just Friday & Saturday night.  Of course, if I start getting a bunch of spastic reactions to my shit, I'll pull the plug.  I just hate the idea of some poor soul out there, yearning for learning, NOT to be disgusted (or, possibly incensed) by my brand of angry, idiotic slander.  Face it, Kids:  There's so much bullshit out there, it's a crime to obscure the honesty, even a little bit.

   Send all your hate mail to eclipsespilce(at)hotmail.com, or just leave a shitty comment wherever it's allowed.  Yes, I moderate, but I won't censor your hate.

I just may reply, though...and that may be infinitely worse.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"