2010/05/14

Check Yer Head...Comix, Episode 12: So Long, Shitheads.

   I debated for weeks whether or not to cut the end of this show off, and try to restore the original Funnybook Flashback.  That choice was lost to me a while back when I had my last HDD crash, so... Fuckit.

   I'm leaving it on, and I wish I'd had some beer last night, I would've added some shit.

   Rollitup(dot)org can choke on a big, diseased donkey dick.  I still hate those idiotic twats, and if I had a god to pray to, I'd pray they all get cancer in their ass.  Hell, they'd probably be happy.  Then they could get Medical Marijuana.

   By the way, you can still go to their forum, and read my posts (Yes, they never deleted them!).  You will be hard put to find more elequent profanity in your lifetime.  I'm even proud of it, now.  I'd give you the link, but I don't want to give those dickless babyfuckers any more advertising.

Enjoy!

I'm adding the original comments below because I liked them so much!
_____________________________________________________
6 Comments:


2/23/2009 08:28:00 PM
Anonymous said...
   To the cpl of u that found my myspace page... im pretty sure whatever is going on here has nothing to do with me ...

2/25/2009 06:16:00 PM
eclipsespilce said...
   That's right, folks. I don't blame anything buy my own paranoia and the bloody inner-net.
   Well, if I could get my hands on some of those stoner fucks on that weed forum, though...I'd steal their stash and poke holes in all of their condoms with a rusty needle. Just for fun, mind you.


2/26/2009 08:04:00 PM
Brad Hodges said...
   Naw, babe...you gotta replace their condoms with inner-tube rubber so's they can never, ever procreate.

3/05/2009 05:07:00 PM
Anonymous said...
   Hey there, eclipse. I'm usually just a passive listener to podcasts/radio shows but after listening to your latest episode I felt compelled to drop you a message. I searched breifly for an e-mail but this is the first way of contact I came across. Long story short, you can't let some ass hats get you down. Your show is entertaining and well produced in my opinion. I encourage you to keep it up. As long as your doing what you like, your doing what's right. Regardless of feedback. I don't know what to tell you about that weed forum though, flame the hell out of them maybe. Until next time comic fans....

3/05/2009 05:21:00 PM
Anonymous said...
as cool as that was ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
u DO know it was NOT from me ;)
n i hope some ppl get back to work, cuz if u dont... nothing will leak out... n i like it when theres leaking

4/30/2009 10:26:00 PM
eclipsespilce said...

I let 13 slip out.
Go look for it, if you want.
______________________________________
About the photo: those are my cats, Athena and Arthur Guinness (he's the one without a tail).  And, no, I have no idea what they are looking at.  It was a fresh bowl.  Cats are whack.  Coming soon:  Video of my cat taking a shower with me (which happens every day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"