2010/05/13

Ignorant Knee-Jerk Response Time!

   I've got to say something about this, and I'll try to keep it short.
   I will say this about that:  This is not racist.  It is a plea for sanity, and a request that we follow the rules already laid before us.  Having said that about this, here's this...

   There's a little thing going on in Arizona that refuses to stay there.  I mean, I WANT it to spread, but not the way it is.  See, Arizona passed a law giving officers the right to ASK for proof of US citizenship if they feel someone is here illegally (that is the key fucking word, shitheads: ILLEGAL), and the means to detain them if it proves to be the case. 

   THIS has a bunch of people mad.  Therefore, shitloads of shitheads are Boycotting Arizona.

   So, what are these fuckwits mad about?  They are mad because they think it will give the police the right to pull over anyone they think is illegal.  Keep in mind that in Arizona (much like Texas), you have a lot of immigrants from South America;    Here in Houston last week, the arizona baseball team played the Astros, so everyone was urged not to go to the game.  People are screaming Racisim, Racial Profiling, etc.

   My bitch is: if I get pulled over, and don't show any ID to the officer, This white boy is going to fucking JAIL. BUT, if an illegal immigrant gets pulled over, can't speak the language, and shows no ID, they have to let them go.

Fuck that, and fuck you.

  And today, here in houston, they are hosting the World Cup Finals with MEXICO!  So, a couple thousand people show up for that shit, right?  I wonder what percentage of the audience isn't even allowed to be here... You ask me, I say: boycott Mexico. Fucking boycott China, with their cancer causing toys and poisonous sheetrock.  Boycott your fucking mother, faggot.


   See, I'm not going to even bother arguing with them. Illegal is fucking illegal. You have assholes smuggling people and drugs across the border, killing people, fucking up everything by breeding like crazy and living their shitty, third-world lifestyle here in the states. Fuck them. If you are mad about this you are either ignorant as shit, or you or someone you care about is here illegally. Tough shit, motherfucker.  I have no compassion for utter stupidity.  I've never received compassion for my own stupidity, and maybe that's why I've learned from it.  I did not, however, learn compassion.  You idiotic, selfish and inconsiderate apes wrung that one right out of me.

  Check out some of the numbers showing how much money is spent on illegal mothers having their "anchor babies" here in the states (which makes the bastard a citizen???  Really?/????), and THEN they can't kick the bitch out because that would be cruel.  What is cruel is that their birth control failed (yeah, right....like they used any fucking birth control...goddamn catholics...).  Let me tell you fucking cunts something: Eat shit.

  (Remenber: No arguments here, just a smack in the face)

  Fuck you again, you overpopulating, macho-muchacho douchebag faggots.  Keep breeding.  Pile them into the shitty schools, where there are too many kids, and fewer (and worse) teachers.  Fill the world with your filth, go ahead.  But, don't come crying to anyone when you are wallowing in disease and starvation.  Don't ask me to give a shit about your fucking children.  Don't ask me to help you pay for them, either.  I'll tell you the same thing I tell the crackhead drunk fucks begging for change on the side of the road:  Eat shit and die, you worthless piece of shit.  You dug your grave, lie in it.

   Face it:  We are fucked.  Prematurely fucked, too.  Like the badass artist that overdosed on drugs before they made anything REALLY good (but, they had such potential!).  People are just too selfish and stupid, and we are simply doomed.  It won't be tomorrow (I think), maybe not even next week or (hopefully) next year... But, I guarrantee that your quality of life, no matter WHO you fucking are, is going to start getting shittier, and shittier and shittier.

  Start making some smart fucking decisions, you idiotic fucking monkeys, or your grandchildren will kill you and eat you while you sleep.

  Me, I just want to crawl into the forest and die in peace...ALONE.

  Soylent green is fucking people, but I'd rather starve.


Ahhhhh...I feel better now.  Time to go hit the heavy bag.

1 comment:

  1. Im so mad about this!!!!!! heres a speech i have posted on my other page, since u brought it up here, i thought id share it. i wish more ppl still felt like this.

    “In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American… There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag…… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language…. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.” – Theodore Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"