2010/06/22

Why the silence...


   I just haven't been able to bitch lately. Nor has it been easy to be happy. I'm simply disgustipated. I got really pissed, then depressed about the oil shit in the gulf. There's a seemingly endless variety of catastrophes occurring daily, and it's just a bit too much to take. Every time I start talking or typing about what is upsetting me, I get MORE upset...

Well, I'm NOT GONNA.

I will say this:
   I hope you oil-sucking faggots drown in petroleum. I hope your children get cancer in their ass because you fed them tainted fish. And MOST OF ALL, I want you to understand WHY you suck. The first two are a real possibility, but the last one? There's no hope for self-realization here. Idiots live idiotically, and die idiots.

So, fuck that.

   Instead, I'm going to play some video games (The Path), and watch my favorite shows (American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Ultimate Fighter), and ignore you fucking idiotic monkeys for a little while.

Nothing this week.
Next week, new show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"