2010/06/11

Check Yer Head...Comix, Sour Sixteen

The Sound of One Hand Clapping.

   This is the first episode that wasn't published by the CBH crew.  For those that don't know (and, how could you possibly find this page withOUT knowing??), that stands for the Comic Book Haters, or Commentary By Haters, whatever you choose.  I miss those guys.  But, my aim is getting better, and I'll get 'em yet.  I suddenly had a picture of that scene in "The Jerk" where Steve Martin is working at the gas station, and a sniper is on the hill shooting at him, hitting cans of oil.  He yells "somebody hates these cans!"

   That had nothing to do with anything, just like this narrative.  Look, just shut up and listen to the damn show, already...you might not learn anything, but it's fun.  Kinda like America's Funniest Home Videos, without all the crotch shots.  Okay, it's ALL crotch shots.  Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"