2010/09/08

TLC: Freaks on display...

   I Realized that the channel TLC (The Learning Channel), has changed a bit from it's onset.  While it IS a spinoff of the Discovery Channel, it's vastly different, and now I can clearly see the direction it has been heading:

TLC is the Freakshow Channel.

   Don't believe me?  Check it out.  Now, some of you may say "aw, man...don't call little people 'freaks', that ain't nice".  Hey, I didn't set the channel's programming, so don't blame me that the Little People, Big World show is on the same channel as Hoarding: Buried Alive and Kate Plus 8 (formerly, there was a sperm donor that got booted because he actually wanted to put his penis in a woman, not jerk off in a cup...ahem), 18 kids and counting (don't get me started on how disgusting this atrocity is...NOW IT'S 19!), Make Room for Multiples...essentially, what that guy with the bombs strapped to his chest was pissed about:  All the shows about crazy breeders.  I hate the population problem, and refuse to contribute to it, but I stop WAY shy of pointing guns at people for being stupid.  Shit, let them hold the gun, and put it in their own mouth.  It's a lot quicker than BREEDING the human race to death.  Anyway, where were we?  Oh yeah, LA Ink, Pregnant at 70, Say Yes to the Dress, and NOW a show called FreakY Eaters.  It's a lot like hoarders, but for fatasses.

   Yep, you can ferget the sideshow.  Just tune into TLC, and see the freaks on parade.  Maybe they will point at your ugly, fast-food eatin', overbreeding ass and say "ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SOBER POSTING!
Unless something I said "fucked you up"